DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee Design and Construction for all of Beztak's multi-family, senior housing and commercial property markets throughout United States.
- Responsible for all ground-up development of new commercial, residential and senior housing communities as well as renovation and rehab of existing assets.
- Diversify Beztak's presence and provide strategic leadership to meet the company's goals and vision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Over 20 years of demonstrated history in the construction and real estate industry.
- Expert in Multifamily including Market Rate Apartments, Affordable Housing, Senior Housing, Condos and Student Housing.
- Day-to-day management of Design, Preconstruction, Value Engineering, Contracting, Operations and Development.
- Strong leadership, organizational, real estate, communication, relationship management, financial and negotiation skills. Bring a passion for mentoring and leading teams for success along with substantial experience in multifamily development and construction.
- Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, Ferris State University
- MBA, Strayer University
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
- State of Virginia Builders License
- State of Maryland Builders License
- Loudoun 40 under 40 – 2016 Nominee
- Trainer for AIA Continued Education Certification for Light Gauge Framed Buildings